Thai Curry Cashews RecipeTaylor Kiser | Food. Faith. Fitness.
Thai Curry Cashews are the flavorful snack perfect to satisfy you between meals. Try them at your next party!
Crunchy, addictive little bites of spicy-sweet goodness.
That your always-hungry snacking mouth is going to fall in MAJOR love with.
And your easy-recipe loving self is going to fall in MORE love with because there are only 4 INGREDIENTS in these roasty, toasty constant-munch-worthy nuts go from idea in your brain >> inside your face in 20 MINUTES FLAT.
Basically they’re just an all-around win for all the people of the world who get hungry in between meal-time.
So, ummm, ALL the people in the world EVER.
Here’s how these Thai curry cashews came about:
I went to the store and was perusing the bulk section for chocolate chips because there was a MAJOR need for fresh, ooey, gooey paleo chocolate chip cookies happening in my life at that moment in time. Obvi, chocolate chips are not cashews. There was no thought inside my brain that I may have a secret, hidden desire that was totally unknown to my own self, for some kind of coconut curry cashew goodness to totally throw off my game-plan for the day. BUT THEN, as the perusing sesh was underway, I saw a bin of Thai Curry Cashews.
Whoa now. This is what went down in mah brain:
I really want to try one >> but would it be weird if I just put ONE in a bag and went to the cash register? >> Would I get judged? >> Should I just take one when no one is looking? >> NO. Stealing is wrong >> FINE, I’ll go buy one and then never shop at this grocery store again to avoid any possible weird looks and talking behind my back.
Which may be a little bit of an exaggeration. This is how my brain works. You know this.
*goes to counter. Gets weird looks.*
(MIGHT have been reading too much into “weird looks” though. Not sure.)
*Buys one cashew* *eats cashew before even getting back into car*
ANNNND then, all of my dreams of being able to eat vegan coconut curry at ALL times of the day, without having to wait for dinner time, came TRUE in ONE. SINGLE. MOMENT.
So much true that my paleo cookies with chocolate chips craving was totally rejected and kicked to the curb. I just wanna let my taste buds sit on that salty, spicy-sweet curry flavor over and over again please. No ooey-gooey vegan chocolate chip cookies need apply.
Now that I think about it, I can still taste the warm curry and sweet, caramel-y coconut sugar on the tip of my tongue. Hold on, having a moment.
And MY moment is over.
BUT, if you follow my orders and toss 4 S-I-M-P-L-E ingredients together and bake them until nutty, toasty and basically PERFECT, well…
Your moment is JUST BEGINNING.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Thai Curry Cashews Recipe
- 2 cups Raw Unsalted Cashews, 265 grams
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
- Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Place the cashews in a large bowl and pour in the melted coconut oil. Toss the cashews to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the curry powder and coconut sugar over the cashews and then toss until evenly coated.
- Spread the cashews in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle generously with sea salt. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir, and then continue cooking for another 3-5 minutes until golden brown and toasted.
- Let cool completely and then DEVOUR.
- Taylor Kiser
- Cooking Method:
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Eating, Snacks, Nuts, Family Meals and Snacks, Curry, Easy, Roasted, Party Food
- Related Recipes:
- Healthy Eating Recipes, Snack Recipes, Nut Recipes, Family Meals and Snack Recipes, Curry Recipes, Easy Recipes, Roasted Recipes, Party Food Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 10 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Taylor Kiser
Recipe Yields: 10 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Amount Per Serving