Oreo Toffee will be a sweet snack all your guests devour. You won't be able to resist!
I’m obsessed with cracker toffee. Have you tried this amazing creation yet? Years ago my obsession started with these Brickle Bars.
Today, I’m back with an Oreo Toffee recipe.
It all started when I saw a video from Inside BruCrew Life and she had made a cookies and cream toffee. I had just made my Peppermint version and was itching to try another flavor.
I used my graham cracker toffee recipe as a base, but feel free to try the saltine toffee version if you prefer (so versatile).
You’ll want to add the swirls of melted white chocolate with melted semi-sweet chocolate and plenty of crushed Oreos. After all, that’s what gives this toffee its sweet appeal.
A few notes about making Oreo Toffee:
- Pan melt your butter, then add your sugar. Bring this mixture to a rolling boil.
- Line 12-13 full size graham crackers on a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking sheet.
- Pour mixture over crackers, slowly, making sure that all the crackers have been covered in butter
- Bake this for about 12-14 minutes. You want to make sure that the crackers look light brown and caramelized.
- Drop some semi-sweet morsels and some white chocolate chips over the hot crackers. Allow to sit about 3-5 minutes, then use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate over the crackers, gently. After swirling your chocolate, add your crushed cookies and allow chocolate to set.
Once the chocolate has hardened, store these in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days. ENJOY!
Or, be like me, and store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container. I love the chilled texture!
Be sure to check out my other candy creations here!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!