Jalapeño Cheese Bombs RecipeRebekah Garcia Kalinowski | Kitchen Gidget
These jalapeño cheese bombs are insanely delicious! With only five ingredients these cream cheese appetizers couldn’t be easier. Plus, they have bacon! Everyone will be begging for more!
I’m low-key obsessed with anything wrapped in dough. Ground beef empanadas called pastelillos are my favorite, but it can be anything and I’ll devour it!
I especially love to take two of my favorite foods and put them together. You should try it sometime – you’ll be amazed at the results!
One of my favorite foods are jalapeño poppers. I’ve played around with it before and came up with jalapeño cream cheese dip.
The filling for these jalapeño cheese bombs are basically the same, but I’ve stuffed it into biscuit dough like a cheese bomb (another one of my favorite foods).
The filling has cream cheese, pickled jalapeños, cheddar cheese and bacon! Bacon makes everything better.
These are so simple to put together. All you do is mix the filling ingredients together.
You can even do this in advance and put it in the fridge until you’re ready to bake.
Next, take a can of biscuits and flatten each one. I used large biscuits that had 8 in a tube, but the size is flexible.
You can use a rolling pin to flatten the biscuits, but I just pressed them with my hands.
Put a dollop (I used a small cookie scoop) of the popper mixture in the center of each biscuit and pinch the ends to seal.
The bombs are done when they’re golden brown and firm to the touch (you don’t want raw dough inside!).
I brushed these appetizers with butter for shine and garnished with cilantro when they came out of the oven, but they’re ready to eat as is.
My husband went crazy for these and begged me to make them for him weekly! I said that’s too much and as a result I only got to eat one and he scarfed down the rest!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Jalapeño Cheese Bombs Recipe
- 1 can Refrigerated Biscuits, 8 count
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 ounces Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce can Diced Jalapeño Peppers, drained
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and diced
- Melted Butter, optional
- Fresh Cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in cheddar, jalapeños and bacon until combined.
- Separate the biscuits and press into a flat circle with your hands or rolling pin.
- In the center of each biscuit, place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture.
- Gather the edges of the dough around the cream cheese and pinch to seal.
- Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet and bake at 375°F for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Brush with melted butter and garnish with cilantro before serving, if desired.
- Rebekah Garcia Kalinowski
- Cooking Method:
- Cheese, Bread, Spicy, Jalapeños, Bacon, Easy, Side Dishes, Baked, Snacks, Family Meals and Snacks, Party Food
- Related Recipes:
- Cheese Recipes, Bread Recipes, Spicy Recipes, Jalapeño Recipes, Bacon Recipes, Easy Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Baked Recipes, Snack Recipes, Family Meals and Snack Recipes, Party Food Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 8 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Rebekah Garcia Kalinowski
Recipe Yields: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Amount Per Serving