Sweet Chili Chicken Eggrolls RecipeDionne Baldwin | Try Anything Once
Sweet Chili Chicken Eggrolls are made with just a few simple ingredients and are a delicious way to wow your guests! The sweet and spicy chili sauce adds a fun flavor you’re all going to love.
One of my biggest inspirations for recipes is my family and the time we spend together. I have a friend who is more like family, and she loves to serve food made with love every time we get together for dinner. She loves to serve her family and is a good example of loyalty.
She inspired this recipe. Her version of this recipe uses chicken, sweet chili sauce and cheese. My version is more Asian inspired, using cabbage and carrots. No cheese.
These have been a big hit. The warmth of the sweet chili sauce is a delicious balance of spice and sweet. The cabbage and carrot give it such a great crunch. We love this recipe!
If you want my advice, I suggest you double the batch and freeze some for surprise guests or to save a little time when you want to fry these up.
Roll these and place them in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Once they’re frozen, you can store them in a big ziploc plastic bag.
I love the flavor of the sweet chili sauce so I use the rest of the bottle for dipping.
These eggrolls can disappear quickly so depending on how many people you’re expecting, you might want to make a double batch.
Don’t forget to make some ahead and freeze them! You’re going to love taking a bunch out of the freezer and frying them up. There is something to be said for planning ahead. I hope you love these!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Sweet Chili Chicken Eggrolls Recipe
- 1 12.5 ounce can Canned Chicken, drained
- 6 ounces Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 head Cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- Eggroll Wrappers
- Oil, for frying
- Preheat oil for frying on medium high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, smash chicken with a fork to break up the pieces.
- Stir in sweet chili sauce.
- Mix in cabbage and carrot.
- Form eggrolls, sealing eggrolls shut using water on all the edges.
- Fry and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.
- Dionne Baldwin
- Cooking Method:
- Appetizers, Snacks, Asian, Spicy, Chicken, Cabbage, Carrots, Fried
- Related Recipes:
- Appetizer Recipes, Snack Recipes, Asian Recipes, Spicy Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Cabbage Recipes, Carrot Recipes, Fried Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 20 eggrolls
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Dionne Baldwin
Recipe Yields: 20 eggrolls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Amount Per Serving