Gluten Free Cookies & Cream Fluff RecipeKristy Still | Mommy Hates Cooking
Gluten Free Cookies & Cream Fluff will be just the right dessert for any party you attend. Easy and delish!
One of our dear friends always brings a delicious Oreo dessert every single time we have a get together. She always brings it because my husband requests it.
This last time we had family over, I decided that I had to make my own.
I could not resist staring at that beautiful dessert and not eating a bite myself, so I opted for the next best option. That means I made my own Gluten Free Cookies & Cream Fluff.
The great thing about being gluten free these days is there are so many options for products that do not contain gluten. I went gluten free nearly seven years ago, and at that time there was literally no products you could find without gluten in them.
I made my own crackers, bread, muffins, and all sorts of things. They also weren’t readily available either.
If you wanted gluten free products, then you had to go to a specialty store. Now, Walmart even carries a line of gluten free foods.
It’s so nice to see how widely available gluten free items are now.
Now, back to this Gluten Free Cookies & Cream Fluff. It’s essentially a very creamy pudding; it’s also a gorgeous dessert to take to a party too.
My daughter helped me make this, which is fun to get the kids involved. All you need to do is mix vanilla pudding with gluten free chocolate cookies.
Once you have done that, you’ll add 4 cups of whipped topping to the mixture and continue mixing it all up. I decided to pour it into a trifle dish, and then top with another layer of whipped topping and crushed cookies.
The result? Pure deliciousness!
Our family ate this up real quick, plus we decided it would be a go-to for desserts for us too.
It’s time to enjoy Gluten Free Cookies & Cream Fluff.
I bet you may also like this Gluten Free Cake Batter Fudge too.
More recipes for gluten free cookies
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Gluten Free Cookies & Cream Fluff Recipe
- 2 packages Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 cups Cold Milk
- 3 8-ounce containers Whipped Topping, like Cool Whip
- 1 10.5 ounce package Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding and the milk.
- Whisk in the whipped topping from 2 tubs.
- Add in 3/4 of the crushed cookies.
- Combine this well, and then pour into a trifle dish or 9x13 pan.
- Evenly spread the remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cookies.
- Chill for at least 1 hour in the fridge or overnight.
- Kristy Still
- Cooking Method:
- No Bake
- Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Desserts, Easy, No Bake, Pudding, Chocolate, Cookies, Oreos, Party Food
- Related Recipes:
- Gluten Free Dessert Recipes, Easy Recipes, No Bake Recipes, Pudding Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Oreo Recipes, Party Food Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 10 servings
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Kristy Still
Recipe Yields: 10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 80 minutes
Amount Per Serving