Gluten Free Cake Batter Fudge RecipeSharon L. | What the Fork Food Blog
Gluten Free Cake Batter Fudge is super easy to make and perfect for birthdays. You'll love every single bite!
It’s no secret that I love sprinkles. So much so that I just spent a small fortune on a bunch of fun different gluten free sprinkles from my favorite sprinkle shop, Sweetapolita.
This isn’t a paid post or anything; it’s just that it’s super exciting to have great options for gluten free sprinkles. That’s right, if you need to eat gluten free, even your sprinkles might not be safe.
While you might be able to get some gluten free sprinkles at your regular store, they’re sometimes just the basic rainbow, chocolate, or nonpareils. Good, but not super fun sprinkle mixes that’ll make you want to shower everything in your life with a sweet coating of sprinkles mixes.
This fudge is super easy to make. The cake batter part comes from a store-bought gluten free funfetti cake mix but you could use gluten free white cake mix or gluten free yellow cake mix with extra sprinkles if you can’t find a funfetti version at your store.
If you don’t need gluten free, regular cake mix will do too! I love easy gluten free swaps like that, it makes things so much more simple.
This gluten free cake batter fudge is also kind of like a shortcut fudge. I use melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in my fudge recipes. I like the texture so much more than the classic old fashioned fudge way. The melted chocolate and condensed milk give it an almost chewy but melt-in-your-mouth texture that is undeniably good. Addicting even.
My toasted coconut fudge and milk chocolate fudge are the chocolate counterparts to this white chocolate cake batter version.
This gluten free cake batter fudge is perfect for birthdays. I made this batch for my husband’s grandmother for her birthday, and she loved it! You can really customize this fudge and use sprinkles to match someone’s favorite color, to match a theme to a particular party, or to go with any holiday. This stuff is too fun to not play around with for every occasion you possibly can. Enjoy!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Gluten Free Cake Batter Fudge Recipe
- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 11 ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Gluten Free Sprinkles, Plus more for topping
- Line an 8x8-inch square dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and Funfetti cake mix into a medium pot. Stir to combine.
- Heat over medium low heat to melt the chocolate chips, stirring frequently. Remove from heat when the chocolate has completely melted and the mixture starts to come together in a ball in the center of the pot.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and rainbow sprinkles. Transfer the fudge to the prepared pan and use a spatula to smooth it out in the pan. Sprinkle the top with additional sprinkles, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting and serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Sharon L.
- Gluten Free
- Gluten Free, Candy, Desserts, Fudge, Gluten Free Desserts, Family Meals and Snacks, Party Food, White Chocolate, Funfetti, Cake Mix
- Related Recipes:
- Gluten Free Recipes, Candy Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Fudge Recipes, Gluten Free Dessert Recipes, Family Meals and Snack Recipes, Party Food Recipes, White Chocolate Recipes, Funfetti Recipes, Cake Mix Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 32 pieces
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Sharon L.
Recipe Yields: 32 pieces
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 130 minutes
Amount Per Serving