Flourless Peanut Butter Brownies RecipeStacey Mebs | Bake.Eat.Repeat.
Flourless Peanut Butter Brownies are the treat you will fall in love with. How can you resist chocolate and peanut butter?
Brownies are probably my favourite treat. And cookies. And, well.... let's just say I like chocolate. As often as possible.
But when I can have a dark chocolate brownie that is rich and decadent and amazing, and it isn't filled with sugar? Even better.
Now I won't go so far as to call these healthy. They do have a good amount of peanut butter and chocolate in them after all.
But they are definitely better for you then your typical peanut butter brownie, which would still have plenty of peanut butter and chocolate, but would also include white flour, and a whole lot of butter and sugar.
These flourless peanut butter brownies? They have no refined sugar (except for what's in the chocolate chips - which I'm not counting!), no butter, no flour (obviously) and yet they are filled with deep dark chocolate and peanut butter flavour.
That is a brownie that I will be making again and again.
Because this batch? Definitely not going to last too long. In fact, I already ate way too many of these things.
You know, for quality control purposes. I had to make sure that they were good before sharing them with you right?
Actually you know what? I think I am just going to go ahead and declare these brownies health food.
Why not? Dark chocolate is good for you. Peanut butter - full of protein.
Flour and refined sugar free - both good things. So you know what? Let's just call these flourless peanut butter brownies healthy.
And then we can have them for a snack completely guilt free.
Anyone like how my mind works? I just made a dark chocolate peanut butter brownie a healthy snack rather than a decadent indulgence.
Feel free to leave me in my happy place here with my chocolate. No bursting the bubble.
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Flourless Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
- 2 ounces Dark Chocolate, Coarsely chopped
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chopped dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is almost completely melted. Continue stirring until it is completely melted. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, peanut butter, honey and vanilla until smooth. Add the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and stir until smooth. Stir in the melted chocolate until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the brownie batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top. Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center come out with a few moist crumbs on it. Let cool completely before lifting out the brownies and slicing into squares.
- Stacey Mebs
- Cooking Method:
- Gluten Free
- Lunchbox, Brownies, Bar Desserts, Peanut Butter, Gluten Free, Gluten Free Baking, Baking, Baked, Chocolate, Desserts, Snacks, Family Meals and Snacks
- Related Recipes:
- Lunchbox Recipes, Brownie Recipes, Bar Dessert Recipes, Peanut Butter Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Gluten Free Baking Recipes, Baking Recipes, Baked Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Snack Recipes, Family Meals and Snack Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 16 brownies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Stacey Mebs
Recipe Yields: 16 brownies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Amount Per Serving