Two Bite Brownies RecipeStacey Mebs | Bake.Eat.Repeat.
Two Bite Brownies are that little bit of indulgence you need without going overboard. Just a few bites, and you're satisfied!
So these happened. I've been trying to stick to healthy snacks lately. And not bake with excessive amounts of sugar and chocolate.
You know, because I have little to no self control when chocolatey treats are in the vicinity. Especially when it's a cookie or a brownie.
Please tell me I'm not alone in this?
These little brownie bites are chewy and chocolatey and fudgy and just the perfect amount of sweet to kill that chocolate craving.
I actually sent most of these off with my daughter to an end of the year school party, which is likely a good thing or I would have eaten far, far too many of them.
Because...no self control.
Something about brownies, and mini ones at that, they're just impossible to ignore. Even if you hide them in the freezer, you still know they're there.
Calling your name. Again, please tell me I'm not alone here!
Sending them away worked out well though. I sent almost the entire batch and only a couple came home - my daughter informed me that they were SO GOOD, and everyone loved them.
And if a class of grade three kids tells you these brownie bites are "so good", it's pretty much a fact right? Okay, not really.
If it's a treat it'll pretty much get eaten. It really meant nothing that they were almost all gone.
But I can tell you that there were only 8-10 of these left for my husband and I to test out and determine if they were good, and they didn't last too long.
I probably can't even blame him. He's not the chocoholic around here. So I'll just say that they were impossible to ignore.
But that's okay, they're mini. It's all good.
I'll bake something healthy to snack on now. Maybe some apple oatmeal squares, or fruit roll-ups.
Or just some more mini brownie bites. Why not.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Two Bite Brownies Recipe
- 2/3 cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, Lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with an electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix again until well combined.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 1-2 hours until it is firm.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two mini muffin tins (48 cups) with paper liners or lightly spray them with non stick cooking spray.
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place them in the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or just until the brownies are set. They will still be quite soft. Don’t over-bake them or they will be dry.
- Cool completely in the tin before removing them. Store the brownie bites in an airtight container at room temperature or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Stacey Mebs
- Adapted from Hershey’s Kitchens.
- Cooking Method:
- Lunchbox, Brownies, Bar Desserts, Desserts, Baking, Baked, Chocolate, Snacks, Family Meals and Snacks
- Related Recipes:
- Lunchbox Recipes, Brownie Recipes, Bar Dessert Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Baking Recipes, Baked Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Snack Recipes, Family Meals and Snack Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 48 brownie bites
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Stacey Mebs
Source: Adapted from Hershey’s Kitchens.
Recipe Yields: 48 brownie bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 145 minutes
Amount Per Serving