Crustless Pizza RecipeTaylor Kiser | Food. Faith. Fitness.
Crustless Pizza gives you an incredible, gluten free option. And amazing taste!
Raise your hand if you like pizza?
If you’re hand ain’t raised I am calling you out as what you are – a liar.
Ok, I’m sorry. That was a little harsh.
You can be a pizza hater and we can still be friends.
I just may judge you.
I’ll look at it this way though: I can eat your share.
Come to think of it, maybe I like you more than I think I do, you weird, pizza-hater you.
MOST peeps adore the stuff. The crispy crust, ooey-gooey cheesy goodness, and the ability to make up whatever crazy flavor that you want.
It’s comforting. It’ fun. It’s just ‘za.
Whatever that means.
There’s one problem with this classic comfort though: The fact that I have to limit the eat-age of it if I don’t want to live in the gym for all the evers that there are left in my life.
Considering I’m 23, I am hoping there are a lot of “evers” left…and I definitely don’t want to spend them all working out.
So, I went to the drawing board (read: the kitchen) to try to solve this life problem.
Inspired by my Healthy Chicken Enchiladas, back comes the egg white tortilla. PROTEIN.
Except, this time, we crust-i-fied and crunch-i-fied it with a little cheese and a little date with the broiler.
If you didn’t pick up on it, that also means that you don’t need to wait your whole life for your Pizza Dough to rise.
Yes, this ‘za goes from pan à face in under 30 minutes. FIST PUMP.
The rest of the recipe is pretty much up to your creative brains. I topped mine with turkey pepperoni and mozzarella.
Because I have the creativity of a 5 year old.
But, you can get crazy.
You know what they say, the pizza is your oyster.
Or, something like that. You understand.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Crustless Pizza Recipe
- 8 Egg Whites, Divided, or 1 cup of liquid egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- pinch of Salt
- Pizza Sauce and Toppings of Choice, I used 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and 1/4 cup turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- Preheat your broiler and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside
- Spray a small, non-stick, frying pan with cooking spray and heat on high.
- Once hot, turn down the heat to medium/low and slowly pour 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites in, covering with a tight fitting lid. Cook until the top of the whites are just set and slightly bubbly (about 2-3 minutes).
- Remove the lid, carefully flip the egg whites and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the “tortilla” is cooked.
- Slide onto a plate and repeat with the remaining 4 egg (1/2 cup) of egg whites.
- Transfer each “crust” to the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt. Spreading the mixture out to cover each crust.
- Adjust your oven rack to the very top position and place the broil the crusts until golden brown and crunchy, about 7-10 minutes. They burn easily so watch them closely!
- Take the crusts out of the oven and top with pizza sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Broil for an additional 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve immediately.
- Taylor Kiser
- Cooking Method:
- Gluten Free
- Pizza, Baking, Baked, Dinners, Healthy, Healthy Eating, Eggs, Cheese, Gluten Free, Gluten Free Baking
- Related Recipes:
- Pizza Recipes, Baking Recipes, Baked Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Healthy Eating Recipes, Egg Recipes, Cheese Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Gluten Free Baking Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 2 mini pizzas
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Taylor Kiser
Recipe Yields: 2 mini pizzas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Amount Per Serving