Beef Taco Skillet RecipeErin S. | Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Easy Beef Taco Skillet is what's for dinner. We love the flavors, and that it comes together in 20 minutes.
Taco night is kind of a ritual in every household across America. Kids love them, they are easy, and most of the time you have the ingredients already in your house. What could be better, right? Well, at my house I can never remember to buy taco shells. We always end up with 1 or 2 partial boxes, but no fresh ones, and not enough for everyone to get a full meal. But something we always have... tortilla chips.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Beef Taco Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, small and finely chopped
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Frozen Corn, frozen
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Tortilla Chips, crushed
- Sour Cream
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and onions for 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Drain any grease.
- Add frozen corn kernels, and mix to combine.
- Add taco seasoning mix, and the amount of water called for on the package.
- Stir and cook for 5 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in crushed tortilla chips, and top with cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Serve with desired toppings.
- Erin S.
- Cooking Method:
- Tex Mex
- Easy Dinners, Easy, Sauteed, Ground Beef, Beef, Tex Mex, Mexican, Quick
- Related Recipes:
- Easy Dinner Recipes, Easy Recipes, Sauteed Recipes, Ground Beef Recipes, Beef Recipes, Tex Mex Recipes, Mexican Recipes, Quick Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 5 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Erin S.
Recipe Yields: 5 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Amount Per Serving