- 2 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce, plus extra for dipping
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
Combine the chicken and barbecue sauce. In a separate bowl, combine the mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
On 4 of the tortillas, evenly distribute the cheese, chicken and onion. Top with remaining tortillas.
On a griddle over medium-low heat, cook the quesadillas until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Cut into wedges and serve with barbecue sauce for dipping, if desired.