- 1 cup Rolled Oats, (If gluten-free, use certified gluten-free oats)
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Natural Almond Butter
- 6 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup chips Semisweet Chocolate, Or dark chocolate, finely chopped (marked vegan as required)
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, coconut flakes, and cocoa powder.
Add the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
Stir in the chocolate.
Roll into 1" balls.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.