Turkey Meatballs RecipeMatt R.
Simple and healthy, turkey meatballs are the perfect topping for any pasta. Spaghetti, penne, bow tie... your call! This recipe is...
A simple twist on one of America's most classic dishes, turkey meatballs require very little preparation and serve as the ideal accompaniment to any type of pasta.
This particular recipe takes under a half hour to cook and calls for items many home-makers already have in the kitchen, from bread crumbs to onions to olive oil.
Throw in whatever sauce you'd like and treat your family to a healthy meal that goes down easy, tastes great and is easy on the calories.
For another healthy turkey option, remember our easy Turkey Burger Recipe. Enjoy!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 large Onion
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/4 package Parmesan Cheese
- 2 pounds Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- Mix the bread crumbs, onion, egg, parsley, cheese and any salt/pepper you wish to add in a bowl.
- Add the turkey and mix well.
- Roll this mixture into 18 balls of approximately 1-1.5 inches; sprinkle extra bread crumbs on top.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat; add balls and cook, turning on occasion, until brown. Approximately 8 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium/low, add .5 cup of chicken broth and cook until absorbed.
- Add remaining broth in 1/4 cup increments until thoroughly cooked and all liquid is absorbed. Will take about 20 minutes.
- Turkey, Pasta, Easy, Entree, Dinners, Healthy, Italian, Meatballs, Ground Turkey
- Related Recipes:
- Turkey Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Easy Recipes, Entree Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Italian Recipes, Meatball Recipes, Ground Turkey Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 18 meatballs
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Matt R.
Recipe Yields: 18 meatballs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Amount Per Serving