- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk, Low-fat is fine
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Pure Maple Syrup
In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs.
Add the peanut butter mixture to the flour mixture in 2 additions, alternating with the milk.
Fold in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
Drop about 1/3 cup pancake batter onto a hot griddle or a large saucepan set over medium-high heat.
Cook pancakes until golden on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
In a small bowl, microwave the 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter for 20 seconds, and stir until smooth and melted.
Serve each pancake with a tablespoon of peanut butter on top, and maple syrup, if desired!