- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- pinch of Salt
- 2 large Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 6 slices Cooked Bacon, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, whisk together oats, oat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, egg, peanut butter, and vanilla.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined.
Fold in the peanut butter chips and bacon.
Drop by 1/4 cup scoops onto parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheets. Flatten slightly.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned at the edges.
Remove to wire racks to cool.
- These are great warm from the oven, but also at room temperature, and even refrigerated.
- Store in a cool, airtight container.