- 8 ounces Rotini, dry
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers packed in oil
- Olives, green or black, torn, to taste
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once boiling, add the pasta and stir occasionally while cooking.
Meanwhile, add the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, roasted red pepper and olives to a large serving bowl.
Make the dressing by whisking together the vinegar and olive oil. Add the spices and stir to distribute. Finally, add the Greek yogurt and whisk very well.
Once the pasta is al dente, drain and rinse with cold water. Add the cooked pasta to the bowl with the vegetables. Finally, add the dressing and stir to coat.
Sprinkle with feta and serve.
Pasta salad may be chilled up to 24 hours before serving.
- You may use any pasta shape that you like.