Gluten Free Caramel Apple Bread RecipeKristy Still | Mommy Hates Cooking
Gluten Free Caramel Apple Bread will put you in the mood for Fall. Sweet and just the treat you deserve.
Fall is in the air and that means my kitchen is all things apples, pumpkins, and spice! I live for fall. I love fall colors, foods, weather, and all the activities. I’ve been watching pumpkin patches start setting up all over and town and instantly my heart is happy.
I love fall so much that I decorated my whole house for it in August. Yes, I’m one of THOSE people. I’d love to move to a place that has fall weather year round. The one thing I dislike about living in Oklahoma is we seem to get glimpses of fall then we are either back to summer or winter weather.
Since my house is in fall mode, I thought I would start off this fall by making gluten free caramel apple bread. I spotted caramel apple pie filling at the store recently and immediately caramel apple bread was floating around in my mind.
I simply adapted my banana bread recipe to make this and it worked out perfectly. If you prefer not to use a pie filling, you can always make the caramel apples yourself as well. This bread would also be served well with a drizzle of caramel on top too. I opted to sprinkle ours with powdered sugar, slice, and serve.
I paired mine with my morning cup of coffee and it was a great little treat to get my day started. My entire family loved this, and I am already thinking up more recipes to do with this. I’m sure Pumpkin Bread will be on my baking list soon too.
I’m even planning a few pies and doughnuts with this caramel apple pie filling too.
What types of fall breads do you enjoy? I am a pumpkin fan, but this one sure comes in close. Be sure to add this caramel apple bread to your list!
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Gluten Free Caramel Apple Bread Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter, Softened
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 can Caramel Apple Pie Filling
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream, Or half & half
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients, in order in a large stand mixer.
- Spoon batter into an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until when poked with a toothpick in the deepest part, it comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack, then carefully remove and complete cooling.
- Kristy Still
- Cooking Method:
- Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Baking
- Gluten Free Baking, Gluten Free, Bread, Snacks, Family Meals and Snacks, Baking, Baked, Apples, Caramel, Fall
- Related Recipes:
- Gluten Free Baking Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Bread Recipes, Snack Recipes, Family Meals and Snack Recipes, Baking Recipes, Baked Recipes, Apple Recipes, Caramel Recipes, Fall Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 1 loaf
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Kristy Still
Recipe Yields: 1 loaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Amount Per Serving