Fluffernutter Fudge RecipeSarah Grossett | The Gold Lining Girl
Fluffernutter Fudge combines creamy peanut butter and fluffy marshmallows. Add in crunchy peanut butter cookies, and you have one amazing...
This fudge. Where do I even begin? I love it. It has so much going for it. Read: it has so much peanut butter flavor in it.
For starters, it’s a peanut butter fudge. So there’s that. But it’s anything but ordinary peanut butter fudge because it also has chopped Nutter Butter cookies and mini marshmallows mixed in!!! Therefore, the most accurate name for this fudge is the following: Fluffernutter Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Fudge. Isn’t that the best title of a recipe you’ve ever heard? Say it 10x fast.
For simplicity's sake, we're going with Fluffernutter fudge, but between you and me, I prefer the longer version. I love the name of it for both its thorough descriptiveness and for its rhyming. Don’t you agree?
There’s a lot to love here in terms of flavor. Tons of peanut butter goodness and lots of marshmallow deliciousness. If that’s not enough, this ridiculously simple fudge can be made in about 10 minutes. Seriously. Start-to-finish.
I’ve scarcely known an easier recipe. It is literally ready in minutes. It also has a very short ingredient list. This fudge only requires five ingredients. Yes, only FIVE. For as long as the recipe title is, it’s a very short list of ingredients!
Admittedly, it’s not the world’s most pretty dessert, and you also can’t exactly tell what it is by looking at it. Like, look at it. Would you have a clue in the world what it is? Thankfully, it really only matters how it tastes. And it tastes amazing!
I took a tray of this to a work party for my S.O. and while it drew a few skeptical looks at first, it was very well-received. People raved about the creaminess of the fudge, the crunchiness of the Nutter Butter cookies, and the general abundance of peanut butter and marshmallow wonderfulness. It was my ace in the hole. A crowd-pleaser recipe that came together in minutes!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Fluffernutter Fudge Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 12 ounces Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Package of Peanut Butter Cookies, Coarsely chopped and divided (16 ounces, like nutter butters)
- 1 10 ounce bag Miniature Marshmallows
- Lightly grease a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over low-medium heat, combine the butter, peanut butter chips, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook and stir until the peanut butter chips are thoroughly melted and mixture is smooth, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and carefully pour the mixture into a large heatproof bowl.
- Quickly stir in the chopped cookies, reserving 1/2 cup for topping.
- Working even more quickly, fold in the marshmallows, and immediately transfer to prepared pan.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Enjoy!
- Sarah Grossett
- Cooking Method:
- Peanut Butter, Fudge, Marshmallows, Cookies, Easy, Desserts, Snacks, Simmered
- Related Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Recipes, Fudge Recipes, Marshmallow Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Easy Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Snack Recipes, Simmered Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 36 pieces
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Sarah Grossett
Recipe Yields: 36 pieces
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Amount Per Serving