- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 19 ounces Italian Sausage Links, (1 package - fresh)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 8 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 1 14.5 ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Water
- 8 ounces Dried Rigatoni Pasta
- 4 ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Provolone Cheese or 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
Add oil to a large skillet and cook sausages until well browned on all sides. Remove from pan and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Return to pan along with peppers, onion and garlic. Sauté on high for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomato sauce, tomatoes, water and rigatoni and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover.
Cook for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Top with cheese and serve.