For the Icing:
- 2 cans Refrigerated Biscuits, (roughly 15-20 canned biscuits)
- 4 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, well softened
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon Milk
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Layer the biscuits in a 13x9 baking dish with sides touching.
Pour melted butter on top of biscuits and brush evenly over the tops.
Combine the sugar and cinnamon, then sprinkle evenly over the biscuits.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked and golden.
While the cinnamon biscuits are cooking, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, then stir in milk.
Spread icing over biscuits while they’re still slightly warm.
- Canned biscuits vary in the amount per tube – anywhere from 5-10 per package. You’ll need enough for one 13x9 pan, which is generally two tubes of biscuits.