Chocolate Chip Cookies without Brown Sugar RecipeAmber Bracegirdle | Bluebonnet Baker
Run out of brown sugar? Don't worry - you can still make cookies, using these yummy recipes for cookies without brown sugar.
There is nothing more enticing than a freshly baked cookie! Whether a simple sugar cookie or loaded with chocolate chips, cookies are the perfect treat.
One of the most frustrating things is when you really want to whip up a batch of delicious cookies but find out you have no brown sugar, which is commonly used in cookie recipes.
Although brown sugar helps to give cookies a caramlized flavor, it's still possible to make fantastic cookies without it!
In additiona to chocolate chip cookies, here are a few cookie recipes to try.
Peanut Butter Cookies
Would you believe this recipe calls for only THREE ingredients? Simple yet delicious, these peanut butter cookies are winners for us!
Gluten Free Lemon Crinkle Cookies
Fresh and lemony, these cookies are a spin on a classic Christmas cookie. Using lemon zest really helps to emphasize the lemon flavor.
Levain Double Chocolate Cookies
These cookies are loaded with chocolate, making them irresistible! The addition of chocolate chunks makes these cookies irresistible.
Double Chocolate Macaroons
Packed with coconut and made with just a few ingredients, these double chocolate macroons are sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
Lemon Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a an incredibly soft and chewy cookie recipe, these perfect lemon sugar cookies will melt in your mouth.
Chocolate Chip Cookies without Brown Sugar
It can be frustrating to find that almost all traditional chocolate chip cookie recipes call for brown sugar when you don't have any on hand!
So why not try this tasty recipe for chocolate chip cookies that uses just white sugar instead?
Just be aware that using white sugar in your cookies will allow them to rise more, whereas when you use brown they are just slightly more moist.
Either way, these cookies are deliciously crunchy and they'll fly off the plate.
Chocolate Chip Cookies without Brown Sugar Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Softened Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 12 ounces Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl, combine the sugar and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla and mix well. One at a time, mix in the eggs, ensuring everything is well combined.
- Pour in the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well, forming a dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using either a cookie scoop or a large tablespoon, drop balls of dough onto your cookie sheet, leaving adequate space around each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. If you are using two cookie sheets, alternate shelves halfway through baking.
- Cool on a rack, then enjoy!
- Amber Bracegirdle
- Cooking Method:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cookies, Desserts, Baking, Baked, Snacks, Family Meals and Snacks
- Related Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Baking Recipes, Baked Recipes, Snack Recipes, Family Meals and Snack Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 dozen cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Posts:
Author: Amber Bracegirdle
Recipe Yields: 4 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Amount Per Serving