Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dip RecipeKim Beaulieu | Cravings of a Lunatic
Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dip will be a hit for a party or just a sweet treat for you. Indulge!
I have to admit I'm a sucker for all things chocolate. Whether it's turtles, chocolate tacos, or this brownie batter cheesecake dip.
As long as it's chocolate I'm a happy girl.
Some days I crave recipes that are just rich with chocolatey goodness. Other times I crave more subtle recipes with just a hint of chocolate.
It completely depends on my mood on any given day.
One thing that is consistent is I try to eat a little bit of chocolate every day. I'm not a big believer in depriving myself.
If you love something you should enjoy it. Just a little bit, every day.
That way you never snap and eat too much.
This theory seems to work for me. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone.
For me it keeps me from feeling like anything is off limits. I'm like a little kid that way.
If you tell me I can't have something I'll just want it more.
Sadly this child-like attitude is par for the course for me. I tend to eat like an 8-year-old child.
On vacation. With zero rules. Or consequences.
For some reason this type of rationale works for me. Strange, I know.
I think the key to being able to munch a little chocolate every day is balance. If we plan on having a splurge-type dessert I'll make sure there's more salad on the table first.
Or we'll have meatless pasta that night. Balance. It works.
Except on weekends. We take the "eat anything you darn well please" approach to weekends.
I figure if we eat like grown-ups during the week we can eat whatever we want on weekends. And we do.
I think this works so well for us is because of the waiting game you play in your mind. If I'm craving cheesecake, or pie, or donuts during the week I tell myself I'll make them on the weekend. By the time the weekend comes I forget.
So basically what you've learned about me today is I'm forgetful, child-like, defiant and eat a lot of chocolate. Which pretty much sums me up perfectly.
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 7 1/2 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Heaping
- 1 tablespoon Brownie Mix, Heaping
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl, mix on high speed until smooth. Add the cocoa powder, dry brownie mix, and vanilla.
- Mix on low, then increase speed to high. Mix until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl every so often.
- Pour into serving dishes. Place in fridge for at least an hour to chill.
- You can use fruit, cookies, or brownie brittle to dunk into the dip.
- Serve with a big old chocolate loving smile.
- Kim Beaulieu
- Chocolate, Dips, Brownies, Cheesecakes, Easy, Desserts, Snacks, Party Food
- Related Recipes:
- Chocolate Recipes, Dip Recipes, Brownie Recipes, Cheesecake Recipes, Easy Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Snack Recipes, Party Food Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 6 servings
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Kim Beaulieu
Recipe Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Amount Per Serving