- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese, 4 ounces
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Green Onions
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Celery
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 3/4 cup Chopped Pecans
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pecans, until well mixed. Shape into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill for at least 1 hour, then roll in chopped pecans. Serve with crackers.