Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet RecipeErin S. | Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet can be on your table in 20 minutes flat. How awesome is that during a busy week?
School is in full swing. The holidays are practically right around the corner. So coming up with quick and easy dinners is necessary now more than ever! I only have one child, and we have multiple Lego Robotics practice each week, plus basketball season has started, so we have that.
Not to mention homework. Right now I am kind of glad we didn’t also sign up for Spanish and chess club that my 10 year old was also interested in! So dinners like bacon cheeseburger pasta skillet are a life saver for me.
Admit it. Now that it is getting cold out you want to break out the grill again. We are one of those families that will use the grill all year. But grilling burgers in the winter just doesn’t seem right. Not sure why that is. We will go out to a restaurant and get burgers, but making them at home just seems strange. But bacon cheeseburger pasta skillet? That is perfectly acceptable!
This is a one pot meal that is ready in 20 minutes. It is perfect for quick weeknights, and even the leftovers are good for the lunch the next day. We try to eat dinner as a family every night, but sometimes when practice starts at 6:00 it doesn’t happen. I like to use the slow cooker for busy weeknights, like this slow cooker tikka masala. Or, I will often make a pasta skillet, or other quick dinner, that my son will eat it before he has to go to practice, and my husband and I can eat it later. One meal, ready quickly, and everyone gets a homemade dinner. No running through drive-thru or getting take out.
Even picky eaters are going to love this bacon cheeseburger pasta skillet. We have cheese, bacon, pasta, and ground beef… what is not to love? Plus, you can top it with your favorite cheeseburger toppings. Chop up pickles if that is your thing. Add a little more mustard or maybe diced avocado. Whatever you like, give it a try!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 14 ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 14 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 12 ounces Short Cut Pasta
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and onions together.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken stock, pasta, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cheddar cheese until melted, and then stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with desired burger toppings.
- Erin S.
- Cooking Method:
- Easy Dinners, Dinners, Pasta, One Pot Meals, Bacon, Hamburgers, Cheese, Easy, Simmered
- Related Recipes:
- Easy Dinner Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Pasta Recipes, One Pot Meal Recipes, Bacon Recipes, Hamburger Recipes, Cheese Recipes, Easy Recipes, Simmered Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 6 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Erin S.
Recipe Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Amount Per Serving