Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- Garam masala is a spice mixture that can be found in Indian grocery stores.
- The spring roll sheets can be found in the frozen section at Asian markets. They come in different versions so look for the thinnest.
- To bake instead of fry, brush each samosa with oil, lay them flat on baking sheet, and bake at 400°F for about 8 minutes, turning them over after 4 minutes.
- Urvashee Patel
- Vegetarian, Vegetables, Indian, Samosas, Snacks, Appetizers
- Related Recipes:
- Vegetarian Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Indian Recipes, Samosa Recipes, Snack Recipes, Appetizer Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 20 samosas
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 samosa
Servings Per Recipe 20
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 11Calories 90
% Daily Value*
2%Total Fat 1g
1%Saturated Fat 0g
5%Total Carbohydrate 16g
2%Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.