- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 teaspoons Salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder, divided
- 3 cups Marinara Sauce, divided
- 24 Slider Rolls
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese, or provolone, shredded or sliced
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Parsley Flakes, dried or fresh
Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and garlic. Cover with 2 cups of marinara and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6.
Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. Place in bowl and stir in remaining 1 cup of marinara.
To make sliders:
Slice the buns in half and place bottoms in a baking dish (you may need to use 2). Layer with half the cheese, then the chicken, then remaining cheese and cover with the top half of the buns.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, Parmesan, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and garlic powder. Pour over sliders. Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 10 minutes while oven preheats to 350°F.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, then remove foil and bake for about 2-5 minutes, or until the tops are toasted, the cheese is melted and the chicken is hot.