- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- dash Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- dash Hot Sauce, or cayenne pepper, optional
- Tortilla Chips, or veggies, for serving
Combine the sour cream, queso fresco, cilantro, cumin, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce (if using), to taste.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to let the flavors blend. Taste and adjust spices if necessary.
Serve with various chips, crackers or vegetables for dipping. Can also be used as a sauce on tacos.