- 3 large Zucchini Squashes
- 16 Wild Caught Frozen Uncooked Shrimps
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced and zested
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic, in water
- 1 tablespoon Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup Your Favorite White Wine
- Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, minced
- dash of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Spiralize the zucchini and set to the side.
Peel and devein the shrimp. Place in a bowl and combine with grape seed oil, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Mix well, then set to the side.
Preheat a large skillet. No need to add oil to the pan since the oil is in the shrimp mixture. Then, add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes with lid on, flipping half way through.
Add in the white wine, zucchini noodles, fresh parsley, and lemon juice.
Place the lid on the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Mix well; add in additional black pepper and red pepper flakes of desired.
Divide evenly between the two plates and enjoy.