Mango Margarita RecipeBrandy O'Neill | Nutmeg Nanny
Full of summertime flavor, you'll be making these Mango Margaritas again and again. Especially for parties and barbecues!
Summertime is the perfect time to sit by the pool and sip the day away. This simple margarita is made from fresh ingredients and only the best tequila.
I took ripe mangoes and pureed them until smooth. It’s a sweet puree that is also delicious when mixed with seltzer water. A perfect option for the under-21 crowd that wants to join in the fun.
Don’t fear the cilantro in this recipe. While it might seem odd to add an herb to a margarita it totally rounds out the flavor.
This drink is fruity, herbaceous and perfect for sipping the summer away!
For another under-21 option, make sure you check out Liz's Mango Smoothie Recipe too.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Mango Margarita Recipe
- 1 Mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Super Fine Sugar, optional
- Kosher Salt, for the rim of the glass
- Ice Cubes
- 3 ounces Tequila, of good quality
- 1/2 medium Lime, juiced
- 3 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ounce Sparkling Seltzer Water
- In a high-speed blender or food processor add mango, orange juice, lime juice and optional sugar. Blend until smooth. If you are not using right away, store it in the refrigerator.
- Using a margarita or short cocktail glass, wet the rim (you can use water or lime juice) of the glass and dip into kosher salt.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, tequila, mango puree, lime juice, triple sec and cilantro. Shake until combined and cold.
- Pour into the prepared glass and top with seltzer water. Garnish with a lime slice if desired.
- Brandy O'Neill
- Cooking Method:
- Cocktails, Drinks, Frozen Drinks, Mangoes, Blender
- Related Recipes:
- Cocktail Recipes, Drink Recipes, Frozen Drink Recipes, Mango Recipes, Blender Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 1 Margarita
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Brandy O'Neill
Recipe Yields: 1 Margarita
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Amount Per Serving