Grilled S'mores RecipeDavid Dial | Spiced Blog
Grilled S'mores are a fun and different way to satisfy your s'mores craving. We think you'll love them!
As foodies and food bloggers, I feel like we are often striving to create amazing, over-the-top dishes. And sometimes those amazing, over-the-top dishes can take a bit of time to make. Now I really don’t mind spending time in the kitchen when I know that the time spent will pay off with a delicious meal or dessert, but sometimes I’m just over it.
Yup, I just want to sit down and order a pizza. This dessert is perfect for those kinds of nights! These Grilled S’mores are built and wrapped in individual foil wrappers, making them easy to transfer to and from the grill. (Plus, it’s fun for everyone to get their own dessert to unwrap!) And the best part? These bad boys can be made in about 8 minutes tops.
While campfire s’mores are definitely the more common version, these Grilled S’mores feature the gooey deliciousness that we all love. And since they are made on the grill, they require very little work or mess!
If you already have the grill going for burgers or hotdogs, then why not throw a few of these Grilled S’mores on the side once you’re done? Reduce the heat to low or put the pouches off to the side (not right above the coals) and come back in about 5 minutes. That’s it!
(Note: it’s important to keep the temperature low because these tasty treats will burn if you aren’t careful.)
And now that the weather is getting colder, think about mixing up your s’mores just a bit to make them more festive. For instance, use Cinnamon Graham Crackers and York Peppermint Patties or Andes Mints for a fun holiday twist on this classic summer dessert.
Today's double feature also included David's Smoked Beef Brisket Recipe. Don't miss it!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Grilled S'mores Recipe
- 4 Graham Crackers, each broken in half to make 8 squares
- 1 Milk Chocolate Bar, broken into 4 pieces
- Heat grill to low. (Note: Low temperature is important! Anything hotter and the s’mores will burn.)
- Build the s’mores by placing 1 marshmallow and ¼ of the chocolate bar between two squares of graham crackers.
- Wrap each s’more loosely in aluminum foil.
- Grill on low or indirect heat for 4-5 minutes, or until marshmallow and chocolate are slightly melted.
- Unwrap and enjoy!
- David Dial
- Cooking Method:
- Grilled, Easy, Desserts, Chocolate, Marshmallows, S'mores
- Related Recipes:
- Grilled Recipes, Easy Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Marshmallow Recipes, S'more Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 S'mores
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: David Dial
Recipe Yields: 4 S'mores
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
Amount Per Serving