Gluten Free Lasagna RecipeBrianna Hobbs | Flippin' Delicious
Gluten Free Lasagna can be whipped up in no time at all. Great for feeding a crowd.
I love this lazy gluten-free lasagna bake, or dump lasagna as my family calls it. It has all the classic Italian lasagna flavors, with just a fraction of the work.
I have the semi-unique situation of growing up in a very large family. Even though I am all grown up, married, and have kids of my own, many of my little siblings still live at home.
We spend a lot of time with my family, and are at their house often.
Last month I got to take road trip with my mom and all of my siblings for one of my sister's weddings. We had so much fun! I was in charge of baking a gluten-free red velvet cake for the wedding, and more than 300 red velvet cupcakes.
Because I was bogarting the kitchen most of the trip, and so that we could spend more time as a family (aka wedding prep,) my teenaged sister made several casseroles the weekend before that we could heat up whenever meal time rolled around. This gluten-free lasagna bake was definitely the favorite of all the gluten-free meals we pulled out of the freezer that week.
We all know that lasagna is a classic! Who doesn't love the creamy cheese filling, rich tomato sauce, and gooey mozzarella cheese, and tender pasta? The thing that I don't love is that it isn't the quickest or easiest meal to prepare.
You definitely need to plan ahead if you are making lasagna. Which is why this gluten-free lasagna bake has been added to my meal rotation!
All the classic Italian flavors that we love, but easy enough that I can whip it up on a busy weeknight.
My family calls it dump lasagna because it really is just as easy as dumping everything into a baking dish and tossing it in the oven. I hope your family loves it just as much as mine does.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Gluten Free Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound Gluten Free Rotini
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 32 ounce jar Pasta Sauce, Double check that it is gluten-free
- 1 24 ounce container Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the gluten-free pasta al-dente following the package directions.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain off the excess fat.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Spread just enough pasta sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish to cover it. Dump the cooked pasta into the pan and sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the pasta.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the top.
- Spoon and spread the cheese mixture over the pasta. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Brianna Hobbs
- Cooking Method:
- Gluten Free
- Gluten Free, Dinners, Lasagna, Easy Dinners, Italian, Pasta, Cheese, Casseroles, Baked
- Related Recipes:
- Gluten Free Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Lasagna Recipes, Easy Dinner Recipes, Italian Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Cheese Recipes, Casserole Recipes, Baked Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 8 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Brianna Hobbs
Recipe Yields: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Amount Per Serving