Creamy Pesto Gnocchi RecipeLisa Grant | Jersey Girl Cooks
These creamy pillows of deliciousness cook in 20 minutes and make a great week night dinner. This is just one of the 120 easy recipes in Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners. Even if you’re not a beginner cook, you’ll want this cookbook so meals are easy and relaxing to make!
I am super excited to announce that I have a cookbook coming out on August 14th! This cookbook is filled with 120 recipes and written in my kitchen, which is my happy place.
It is meant to encourage everyone and anyone to cook. With recipes like Raspberry Ricotta Toast, Spicy Cucumber Salad, One Pan Chicken Cordon Bleu, Spinach Baked Tilapia and Easy Key Lime Pie, there are recipes for every taste. The book also includes many gluten free and vegetarian recipes.
All the recipes contain only five main ingredients or less, so there are no long grocery lists. The book is perfect for the person with a small kitchen or the beginner cook that doesn’t want to go out and buy a lot of special cooking equipment.
It is also perfect for the busy person that doesn’t have a lot of time to cook but still wants to make meals at home. I had many of my friends test out these recipes and they are now making the dishes every week!
The Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners has recipes that are big on flavor but require minimal work to prepare. It contains recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with snacks too.
This Creamy Pesto Gnocchi Recipe is one that my family loves and is an example of how easy it is to make a great dinner.
This gnocchi dish goes great next to a salad or some garlic bread sticks. You could also make this dish by substituting tortellini for the gnocchi.
Pasta is a big winner in our family so it’s on our table at least once a week.
If you like this recipe for Creamy Pesto Gnocchi then you’ll love all the other easy recipes in Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners. The cookbook can be ordered on Amazon.com at this link.
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Creamy Pesto Gnocchi Recipe
- 1 16 ounce package Potato Gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup Pesto, (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chopped Basil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, (optional)
- Boil a large pot of water over high heat, then boil the gnocchi for 2 to 4 minutes, until tender (or according to package directions). Drain and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Heat the butter in the same pan over medium heat (or you could use another skillet). Add the pesto, cream and reserved pasta water. Stir in the gnocchi and gently mix together.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sauce is creamy, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with the basil and serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Lisa Grant
- Cooking Method:
- Easy Dinners, Easy, Dinners, Simmered, One Pot Meals, Pasta, Pesto, Gnocchi, Italian
- Related Recipes:
- Easy Dinner Recipes, Easy Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Simmered Recipes, One Pot Meal Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Pesto Recipes, Gnocchi Recipes, Italian Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Lisa Grant
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Amount Per Serving