Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Bread RecipeKristan Roland | Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Bread is a pastry worthy of the name. This delicious quick bread combines two of your very favorites.
Hi. My name is Kristan, and I love Daylight Savings.
Springing forward? Not so much. Having an entire HOUR stolen from you in your SLEEP is so not cool. Who even has time for that? Also? Bedtime drama. Yes, kids… I realize that it is light outside. BUT FOR THE LOVE, IT’S TIME FOR BED. The sun isn’t supposed to be out when it’s nearly 9 p.m. That’s not even a tiny bit okay. I feel like there should be some kind of scientific law about this.
But oh… how I do love a good fall back.
My husband is an outdoorsy kind of a guy, so he hates it. As far as he’s concerned, the more daylight the better. He’s all, “blah blah outside outside outside” and I’m like, “Oh darn…it’s dark out. Guess I’ll just stay inside and read my book. With wine. I mean… “Look! It’s nighttime!!” Amazing. Simply amazing.
The kids never question you about bedtime in the fall. Oh look, it’s been dark for all the hours. Time for bed!! Thank you, precious 5:30 p.m. sunset. You are a mother’s dream.
All this cool, dark weather makes eating sweet, cozy treats seem more acceptable. I mean, we are basically hibernating. And it’s too dark to go outside, so what are we supposed to do but eat? It’s the only logical choice, really.
To help with your fall snacking situation, I whipped up this cozy Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Bread. It’s a spin on my favorite Pumpkin Bread Recipe, which always gets rave reviews!
This yummy pumpkin bread has a gooey cinnamon-brown sugar filling and a cinnamon-brown sugar crumb topping.
It’s perfect in the afternoon with a cup of tea or coffee or in the evening with a glass of wine. Or bourbon. Whatever, I’m not here to judge your life choices.
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Bread Recipe
IngredientsFor the Filling:
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons Butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 1 cup Salted Butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 2 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 15 ounce can Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter two 9x5x3 inch loaf pans and set aside.
For the Filling:
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
For the Crumb Topping:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well and then cut in butter until mixture forms crumbs.
For the Bread Batter:
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar on medium speed.
- With the mixer on medium, add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Decrease the mixer speed to low and slowly add the flour mixture until just mixed.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold in the pumpkin. Give it a few good stirs from the bottom, making sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide half of the batter amongst the two prepared loaf pans. Sprinkle half of the filling over the batter in one loaf pan; repeat with the other pan and remaining filling.
- Divide remaining batter amongst the two pans evenly, spreading smooth on top.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over each and place in the oven.
- Bake for about an hour, until loaves are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Kristan Roland
- Cooking Method:
- Quick Bread, Bread, Baking, Baked, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Easy
- Related Recipes:
- Quick Bread Recipes, Bread Recipes, Baking Recipes, Baked Recipes, Pumpkin Recipes, Cinnamon Recipes, Easy Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 2 loaves
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Kristan Roland
Recipe Yields: 2 loaves
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 90 minutes
Amount Per Serving