Candy Corn Martini RecipeDan George | Mantitlement
Candy Corn Martini incorporates your favorite Halloween candy of childhood and puts it into an adult drink. Cheers!
Halloween can’t just be for the kids right? Whip up a batch of these candy corn martinis to keep the party going for the adults.
We have a ton of people that come to our house on Halloween. We’re the neighborhood that everyone drops their kids of by car loads to go trick-or-treating in. You can’t blame them, because we’re one of the only neighborhoods around. Lots of houses that are miles apart in very woody areas; that’s what makes up most of my town.
So I need to be prepared with lots of candy for the kids, food for everyone and beer and cocktails for the adults. And this year I’m going to make a whole pitcher of these candy corn martinis for the adults to enjoy.
This martini starts with infusing cake vodka with candy corn. It happens pretty quickly, but letting the vodka infuse overnight is best. Then it’s layered with pineapple juice and cream to make the most amazing looking martini you’ve ever seen.
This martini is just one of many that you can make on Halloween night. If you’re not a fan of sweet drinks, you could make a cara cara gin and tonic. I for one love a good gin and tonic, and these are orange, so they’ll go perfectly with your Halloween celebration!
I have a handy layering tool for cocktails, but if you don’t want to go through the trouble of layering your martini, and I imagine a lot of you won’t, this candy corn martini tastes just as good shaken up in a cocktail shaker. I might even go as far to say I like it better shaken up together, but it looks way cooler layered. So it’s up to you. Shaken or poured, you decide.
We think you should whip up some of these monster cookie dough pretzel mummy bites to serve with your candy corn martini. Halloween party hero, that's you!
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Candy Corn Martini Recipe
IngredientsFor the Martini:
- 5 ounces UV Cake Vodka
- 1/4 cup Candy Corn
- 3 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 3 ounces Heavy Cream
- Decorating Sugar, Or nonpareils for garnish
- Corn Syrup
- Start by adding the candy corn to the vodka and let infuse for 6 hours or up to overnight.
- To rim the glass, dip the rim of a martini glass in a shallow dish of corn syrup, then dip into a shallow dish of decorating sugar or nonpareils. Let dry for 2 minutes.
For a Shaken Martini:
- Strain the vodka and then add it to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Add in the pineapple juice and the heavy cream.
- Shake well and strain into martini glasses.
For a Layered Martini:
- Add 2 ½ shots of the infused candy corn vodka into each martini glass.
- Using a layering tool or by pouring slowly on the back of a bar spoon, pour in the pineapple juice to make the second layer.
- Repeat with the top layer of cream.
- Dan George
- Cocktails, Drinks, Halloween, Fall, Easy, Vodka
- Related Recipes:
- Cocktail Recipes, Drink Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Fall Recipes, Easy Recipes, Vodka Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 2 servings
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Dan George
Recipe Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 370 minutes
Amount Per Serving