Boozy Irish Cream Chai Latte RecipeDani Meyer | The Adventure Bite
Boozy Irish Cream Chai Latte is the warm cocktail you'll love sipping in front of the fire. Cozy and delicious.
My all-time favorite drink to get while we are out and about is a chai latte with extra whipped cream and lots of cinnamon on top. It just screams winter to me, and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well, this version literally will make you warm and fuzzy inside! We paired a shot of whiskey and a shot of Irish cream with our drink base to bump up the warming sensations.
If you have visited our blog, you know we are all about the kale salad, avocado toast breakfasts and making stir fry sauces out of real ingredients for our family. You also know that we aren't afraid to break out the pie and cocktails and pour chocolate over everything. It's all about balance in our house.
Let's talk about this chocolate sauce now shall we? It's creamy and rich and most importantly is literally just chocolate chips melted with some heavy cream. Super easy and fast.
Now you certainly don't technically HAVE to pour chocolate sauce on this for it to be delicious. It's fantastic with the whipped cream and dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg. But... in the name of balance my day needed more chocolate in it. You do what's right for you :)
This would be such a perfect drink to make scale up to make for a holiday party this Christmas season too! Pop it in a slow cooker on warm and set out bowls of whipped cream, shakers of cinnamon and nutmeg, and of course a little bowl or squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce. Then everyone can fix themselves their perfect version of this drink! Cheers!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Boozy Irish Cream Chai Latte Recipe
- 1/4 cup Chai Concentrate, Sweetened or reduced sugar will work
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1/4-1/2 cup 1% Milk, Depending on strength you like
- 1 1/2 ounces Whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Mix drink ingredients together. Warm gently in small saucepan over medium heat.
To Make Homemade Chocolate Sauce:
- Place chocolate chips and cream in a small bowl and microwave in 10-30 second increments (depending on strength of your microwave).
- Stir between sessions vigorously until sauce is melted and smooth. You could also use a double boiler if you don't have a microwave.
- Serve with whipped cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chocolate sauce.
- Dani Meyer
- 12 Days of Cocktails
- 12 Days of Cocktails, Cocktails, Easy, Party Food, Holidays, Christmas, Irish, Coffee, Whiskey
- Related Recipes:
- 12 Days of Cocktail Recipes, Cocktail Recipes, Easy Recipes, Party Food Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Irish Recipes, Coffee Recipes, Whiskey Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 2 servings
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Dani Meyer
Recipe Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Amount Per Serving