- 2 large Bananas, peeled, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 3.4 ounce boxes Instant Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 ounces Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 8-ounce container Whipped Topping, thawed, plus more for garnish
Arrange banana slices in a single layer in the pie crust.
In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk, stirring until thickened.
Spread pudding mixture carefully over bananas in the pie crust.
Place in refrigerator to chill while preparing peanut butter filling.
In a large mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and half the whipped topping (eyeball it) until creamy.
Fold in remaining whipped topping.
Spread over banana pudding mixture in the pie crust.
Refrigerate to chill, at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with additional whipped topping.
Cut and serve.
Store in refrigerator.
- You can also use a 9 oz. prepared crust, but the pie won’t be as tall. I like to cram my pies into smaller crusts so they’re very high!