- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Butter, Softened and diced
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 medium Bananas, Mashed
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Optional
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine all ingredients, in the order listed, in a mixing bowl or stand mixer, then mix well.
Drop by the tablespoon on an ungreased cookie sheet, placing about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cookies and cool for 5 minutes before placing on a wire rack to continue cooling.