Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad is the quintessential Fall salad. And so good for you.
- 1 small butternut squash, about 3 cups, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped italian parsley
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- salt and pepper
- pomegranate molasses
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the butternut squash on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 2...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments