Creamy, easy, cheesy hashbrown potato casserole with sour cream that’s so versatile it can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner! We're in.
- 32 oz bag frozen hash browns, thawed (cubed or shredded)
- 2 cups sour cream, (16 ounces)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, cheese soup, or potato soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13x9 pan; set aside. In a large bowl combine the potatoes, sour cream, onion, cream soup, 1...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments