Baked goat cheese with harissa you’re going to want to dive right into. Serve this up at your next dinner party, we know it’ll be a huge hit!
Appetizers, Snacks, Family Meals and Snacks, Baked, Party Food, Goat Cheese, Cream Cheese, Sauces, Tomatoes, Bread, Easy
- 11 ounces Goat Cheese, Softened
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Harissa Sauce, Jarred, many spice levels available – mild used in this recipe
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, Quartered
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Minced
- Kosher Salt, To taste
- Black Pepper, To taste
- 1 French Baguette, Thinly sliced on the diagonal
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium size bowl, stir together goat cheese and cream cheese.
Spread mixture in the center of a small baking dish or 8-inch cast iron skillet. Spoon Harissa around the edges of the cheese and top with the tomatoes.
Bake cheese for 15-20 minutes or until hot and soft. The Harissa will be fragrant and bubbling. Remove cheese from oven and sprinkle with herbs, a pinch of kosher salt, and pepper. Keep warm.
Turn on broiler. Line sliced bread onto a baking sheet and place under broiler for about 1 minute or until toasted. Watch carefully as to not burn. Serve toasted bread with baked goat cheese.