Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp and Summer Vegetables RecipeLisa Grant | Jersey Girl Cooks
Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp and Summer Vegetables will be a delicious way to get dinner on your table quick. Who doesn’t like a one- pan clean up?
I love to frequent the farmer’s market in the summer. This dinner uses lots of New Jersey produce and I like being able to support my local farmers.
It’s a delicious, colorful dinner that will come together quickly. It’s also healthy, so I make it often.
And while I used summer veggies in this recipe, there is no reason why you still can’t make this any time of year.
The vegetables in can be changed up depending on what is available. In the fall and winter, I cannot always find fresh corn on the cob.
But that is really not an issue, as I can use carrots instead. Winter squashes like butternut or delicata squash can be used in place of zucchini or summer squash.
You could actually use any vegetables you like as long as you adjust roasting time accordingly.
I am a big fan of sheet pan meals because I dislike washing pots and pans. They are especially great to make in the summer.
It is much nicer to be outside sipping a cocktail like a strawberry mojito or glass of sangria rather than being inside cleaning pots and pans.
I always line my baking sheets with a pre-cut piece of parchment paper. This makes clean up even easier!
If you make Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp and Summer Vegetables for dinner, you’ll want to also serve a nice summer fruit dessert like peach raspberry galette.
If you don’t have any extra time for baking, some store-bought ice cream or a bakery dessert works too.
This recipe can be doubled and made on two sheet pans to feed a crowd. I love the leftovers and will frequently use the roasted vegetables in salads or omelets the next day. This would also be delicious dipped in Yum Yum Sauce!
Not only is this dinner healthy, it’s also gluten free. It’s perfect for people that have gluten allergies but also perfect for you if you don’t want to clean up more than one pan!
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp and Summer Vegetables Recipe
- 1 pound Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- juice from one Lime
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 3 ears Corn, cleaned
- 2 cups Mini Pepper, (or sliced peppers)
- 2 medium Zucchini Squashes, or Summer Squash, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt, plus extra to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add the shrimp, lime juice, seasoning and cilantro. Mix well and set aside.
- Break or cut the ears of corn into 3 or 4 pieces. Add the corn, peppers and zucchini to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss together so that vegetables are well coated.
- Spread the veggies out on the lined sheet pan. Scatter the shrimp on top.
- Put the pan in the oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and the vegetables are tender. Season with extra salt and pepper if necessary. Serve on a large platter or right from the pan if desired.
- Lisa Grant
- Cooking Method:
- Gluten Free
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Easy Dinners, Sheet Pan Dinners, Naturally Gluten Free, Gluten Free Dinners, Gluten Free, Shrimp, Peppers, Corn, Zucchini, Squash, Limes, Summer, Roasted
- Related Recipes:
- Easy Dinner Recipes, Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes, Naturally Gluten Free Recipes, Gluten Free Dinner Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Shrimp Recipes, Pepper Recipes, Corn Recipes, Zucchini Recipes, Squash Recipes, Lime Recipes, Summer Recipes, Roasted Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Lisa Grant
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Amount Per Serving