Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Lemon Chicken RecipeNora Rušev | Savory Nothings
An easy weeknight dinner, this one sheet pan honey garlic lemon chicken with veggies will be loved by the entire family. So quick and easy to prep, and clean up is a cinch!
Do you feel intimidated by handling multiple pots and pans in the kitchen at the same time?
I definitely do.
Cooking a square meal (you know, meat-starch-two-veg) makes me break a sweat.
Maybe it's because I do everything with at least one kid glued to my legs? Probably in part, but it's definitely not the reason alone.
I'll forget to make the starch. The meat will be overdone. And the two veg? That probably turned into a "catch this carrot and eat it raw" when the baby started getting impatient.
Which is usually 5 minutes into dinner prep.
Enter to the rescue: Sheet pan dinners!
It wasn't even the internet who introduced me to these wonderful, precious meals.
Nope, it was my mom. Who made the most amazing salmon and veggies on a single sheet pan a few summers ago - and just like that, I was hooked.
It just makes sense, doesn't it? Why cook everything separately, when you can just throw allthethings onto a single sheet pan.
You already pretty much fell head over heels with my One Sheet Pan Greek Style Easy Baked Chicken Dinner. I also have a well-loved Chicken, Potato and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Dinner.
And then there's this Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner with Crispy Garlic Butter, Green Beans + Potatoes, which is with green beans and potatoes also. That's just one amazing combo. So I thought - gotta do this with chicken, too.
And trust me, it's even better with a lemon-y honey garlic sauce involved. That stuff is pure magic.
We eat this as a standalone dinner, even though it's actually just 3/4 square, since there's only one veg (if you count the potatoes as the starch, which we do).
Does that mean it's actually a triangle meal? Scratch that, never mind me and my "interesting" trains of thought ;)
If you have big eaters at home (cough cough, teen boys, cough cough), you might definitely want to serve some dinner rolls or the like on the side.
Otherwise? You've got yourself the perfect easy weeknight dinner, all in one pan. So easy, so convenient, so fast to prep, so good.
Go on, pat yourself on the back for one
triangle square meal well done. And don't tell anyone how simple this One Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Lemon Chicken and Veggies meal was to make - you deserve big credit for making dinner from scratch (with vegetables that aren’t raw!!) in the first place either way ;)
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- zest of one Lemon
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 medium Potatoes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 pound Green Beans, ends trimmed
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour half the sauce into a shallow dish and coat the chicken well. Place chicken on one side of the pan and potatoes on the other. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Toss the beans with the remaining sauce. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and stir the beans into the potatoes. Finish baking for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Nora Rušev
- Cooking Method:
- Farm to Table
- Sheet Pan Dinners, Farm to Table, Easy, Easy Dinners, One Pot Meals, Chicken, Potatoes, Green Beans, Honey, Garlic, Lemons, Roasted
- Related Recipes:
- Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes, Farm to Table Recipes, Easy Recipes, Easy Dinner Recipes, One Pot Meal Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Potato Recipes, Green Bean Recipes, Honey Recipes, Garlic Recipes, Lemon Recipes, Roasted Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Nora Rušev
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Amount Per Serving