- 1 Prepared Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- 16 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Full size, unwrapped, 12 whole, and 4 chopped
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 3 ounce package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 8 ounce container Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
Spread the hot fudge sauce carefully over the bottom of the cookie crust, being careful not to dislodge any crumbs.
Arrange the 12 un-chopped Reese's cups over the hot fudge sauce.
In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Spread carefully over the Reese's cups.
Sprinkle pie with chopped Reese's cups for garnish.
Store in refrigerator.