- 1 tablespoon Barleans Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Dehydrated Onion Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Minced Dehydrated Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Madras Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Autumn Blend Lentils
- 1 14.5 ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Minced Fresh Cilantro, plus more for serving
- 1 13.5 ounce can Light Coconut Milk, shaken well & divided
- 3 cups Vegetable Stock, or water
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Lime, sliced in wedges for serving, optional
Plug in the Instant Pot and set to "sauté" setting. Add the coconut oil, dehydrated onion flakes, garlic, ginger powder, curry powder, crushed red pepper flakes.
Mix well then add in the dried lentils, can of diced tomatoes, minced cilantro, coconut milk (reserve 2 tablespoons for topping) and vegetable stock. Stir well.
Seal lid with pressure valve closed. Cook on manual for 15 minutes.
Once the soup is done and the Instant Pot beeps, carefully turn to Quick Release. When the valve drops, remove the cover carefully, and stir the soup.
Season with kosher salt and ground pepper as needed.
Ladle into bowls. Top with a touch of the coconut milk, garnish with remaining fresh cilantro and squeeze a wedge of lime if desired.