Gluten Free Sticky Garlic Noodles RecipeBrianna Hobbs | Flippin' Delicious
Gluten Free Sticky Garlic Noodles will be the delicious weeknight meal everyone asks for again and again. The garlic sauce is addictive!
I know I’m not alone when I say that when it’s time to make dinner, I find myself gravitating towards quick and easy meals, like my gluten free ten minute microwave enchiladas. I can’t help it.
Even though I love being able to dedicate an evening to cooking a stellar meal, I just don’t have the time for that during the week.
There are a lot of reasons why this gluten free sticky garlic noodle recipe is so great. It has everything you need in very few steps.
One of the highlights of this meal is the noodles. I don’t use regular gluten free noodles for this recipe; this calls for gluten free bean spaghetti. It has a good bite to it, and the noodles provide you with protein, so no additional protein is necessary to add.
I find that whenever I don’t add a protein to a meal, I feel like it’s incomplete and I feel a little guilty. And while this recipe isn’t guilt free, I definitely have the ease of knowing it’s not straight carbs either.
But the real star of the show here? The sticky garlic sauce.
You can cook the sauce while the bean spaghetti is cooking. And this sauce is so good, that I reserve a little extra for my bowl. After everyone else has their bowl, I add the extra sauce to mine.
Guilty pleasure? Most definitely. And so worth it.
And if you find yourself with a little bit of extra time after these gluten free sticky garlic noodles (you will, you’ll definitely find yourself with some extra time after you’ve finished cooking this), then you have time to make a dessert. A little treat to get you through the rest of the week. Because you deserve it. So make some cookies, or my gluten free red velvet cake, and really enjoy your dinner tonight.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
Gluten Free Sticky Garlic Noodles Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions, Plus extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Vegan Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 7 ounces Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 3-5 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cook the gluten free bean spaghetti according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, saute the garlic and 1/2 cup of green onions in butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and soy sauce and stir until the sugar is dissolved and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the bean spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Roll the basil leaves into a “cigar” and slice into small shreds using a sharp knife.
- Add the extra green onions and basil to the pasta and serve.
- Brianna Hobbs
- Cooking Method:
- Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Dinners
- Gluten Free, Gluten Free Dinners, Asian, Rice, Pasta, Garlic, Sauces, Vegetarian, Vegan, Sauteed, Easy Dinners, Dinners, Quick, Easy
- Related Recipes:
- Gluten Free Recipes, Gluten Free Dinner Recipes, Asian Recipes, Rice Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Garlic Recipes, Sauce Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Vegan Recipes, Sauteed Recipes, Easy Dinner Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Quick Recipes, Easy Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Brianna Hobbs
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Amount Per Serving