Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
- You can make anything from a thin crust to a thick chewy crust with this recipe. Of course, the amount of pizza the recipe makes will vary greatly depending on how you prepare the pizzas. I make a middle-of-the-road pizza and my cooking times and servings are based on that. I recommend giving the recipe a try a few times to figure out what works best for you!
- While I'm not normally a fan of specialty kitchen products, this recipe does mention pizza dough flavor. It's entirely optional, but I think you'll find that it adds a lovely flavor to your pizza dough. It's my secret weapon for great tasting pizza, and I think you'll find that your friends and family will be asking for your recipe when they taste your super easy homemade pizza dough!
- Jen Schall
- Jim Lahey/Bon Appetit Magazine
- New Mom in the Kitchen, Pizza Dough, Dinners, Italian
- Related Recipes:
- New Mom in the Kitchen Recipes, Pizza Dough Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Italian Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 8 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 serving
Servings Per Recipe 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8Calories 267
% Daily Value*
1%Total Fat 1g
0%Saturated Fat 0g
19%Total Carbohydrate 56g
1%Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.