5 Minute Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Bites RecipeHeather Tullos | Sugar Dish Me
5 Minute Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Bites uses refrigerated biscuit dough. Delicious and so easy!
This recipe is almost embarrassing. But it was too amazing not to share. Because WHO doesn’t have 5 minutes?! I have 5 minutes to spare almost every morning. I am totally willing to forfeit my cereal time. Or the few minutes it takes to put on mascara. That’s what sunglasses are for, yes? Yes. Everyone needs to just take 5 minutes in the morning to make 5 Minute Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Bites and we will all have happier days.
I have lots of recipes with long ingredient lists. They are great! Make no mistake about that. Like these Breakfast Burgers for instance. Or this Apple Walnut Danish. Those recipes are 100% worth the ingredients and the efforts.
This recipe though? Is 100% awesome and the fact that it only takes 5 minutes and 4 ingredients to make these Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Bites kind of makes it that much more delicious.
You WILL need a waffle iron. You could probably use a panini press, but that would make them panini bites and not waffle bites.
All you’re going to do here is take refrigerated biscuit dough and place one biscuit onto each quarter of your waffle iron. The biscuit dough cooks fast! Faster than waffle batter, and faster than biscuits cook in the oven. I set my waffle iron to 4 (about medium) and my waffle bites were done in just 3 minutes!
Once you pull them out of the waffle iron, you will brush the waffle bites with melted butter and toss them in cinnamon sugar. Cinnamon sugar is fabulous on so many baked goodies! These Pumpkin Donut Mini Muffins are one of my favorite things to cover in cinnamon sugar. Until I made these waffle bites, I mean.
These are great on-the-go, awesome for sleepovers, fun for snacks. I also considered making an ice cream sundae on top of one so… yeah. We should probably get on that.
Oh and hey! If you wanna try a more traditional waffle recipe, this Yeast Waffle Recipe is excellent.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!
5 Minute Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Bites Recipe
- 7 1/2 ounces Refrigerated Flaky Biscuit Dough
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium. Place one refrigerated biscuit on each quarter of the waffle iron. (If you have the kind of waffle iron that cooks 2 at once then flip and fill the other side the same way.)
- Let the biscuit dough cook for about 3 minutes. It will be golden and waffle shaped when done.
- Brush both sides of the cooked waffle bite with the melted butter.
- Mix together the cinnamon sugar in a shallow dish and sprinkle it all over the buttered bite. Serve warm!
- Heather Tullos
- Cooking Method:
- Breakfasts, Brunches, Quick, Easy, Waffles, Griddle, Cinnamon
- Related Recipes:
- Breakfast Recipes, Brunch Recipes, Quick Recipes, Easy Recipes, Waffle Recipes, Griddle Recipes, Cinnamon Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 8 bites
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Heather Tullos
Recipe Yields: 8 bites
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Amount Per Serving