Tasty side dish that's great on hot summer days. Serve at any backyard barbecue or day when you're grilling outside. Great way to use up excess garden produce, too!
- 2 or 3 cucumbers (peeled and sliced)
- 1 medium onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (or more to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. dill weed (if desired)
- Layer cucumbers and onion in bowl. Mix sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and dill weed in a small bowl. Pour over cucumbers and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen