Learn how to make coleslaw! It’s quick, easy and delicious.
Maybe it’s just me. I’m always judging whether the coleslaw is too dry, too saturated, or if it needs more sugar.
I guess I’m picky. That’s why this editor prefers coleslaw from my kitchen any day.
How to Make Coleslaw with Mayo
- Add a pound of coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots) to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, make your coleslaw dressing with 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons of sugar and a tablespoon of vinegar. Whisk and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your dressing to your coleslaw and stir well to combine.
- Serve chilled and store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
How to Make KFC Coleslaw
People love KFC coleslaw! Did you know you can make it at home with mayonnaise, buttermilk, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings?
Check out this KFC Coleslaw recipe for all the details!
How to Make Asian Coleslaw
- To make Asian slaw, you can add some scallions and sesame seeds to your coleslaw mix.
- Then, stir in a ginger-soy dressing or perhaps a Thai peanut dressing.
- Store leftover Asian slaw in the refrigerator for up to five days.
If you want to try other coleslaw variations, check out this Healthy Coleslaw, made with cabbage, kale and Greek yogurt, or this Mexican Coleslaw with a honey-lime dressing. You also might like this Sweet and Sour Coleslaw.
Are you tired of the dinner routine?
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try?
Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!