This easy Christmas mule recipe makes a perfect holiday season cocktail and a great option for serving at holiday parties.
There's nothing I love more during the holiday season than a good holiday moscow mule served in a pretty copper mug - it's one of my favorite things!
This time of year we host friends frequently and a festive cocktail is always on the menu. A cranberry moscow mule is one of the best Christmas cocktails.
So easy to make that you don't even need a cocktail shaker, grab a copper cup and make this perfect holiday drink whenever the mood for holiday cheer strikes.
Christmas Moscow Mule Recipe
If you're looking for the perfect drink to serve at your next holiday party, look no further than this festive twist on the classic cocktail.
Based on a traditional moscow mule cocktail with a fresh holiday twist and topped with fun garnishes like fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary it tastes like holiday spirit.
To make this Christmas cocktail recipe you will need:
- Vodka - Use your favorite vodka, but I prefer a higher quality vodka like Grey Goose
- Ginger beer - Spicy ginger beer makes this festive drink come to life
- Cranberry juice - Use pure cranberry juice if possible and avoid cranberry juice cocktail
- Lime - Fresh lime juice is a must for any good moscow mule and this is no exception
- Garnishes - Consider a festive assortment of garnishes like rosemary sprigs, a candy cane, a lime wedge, pomegranate seeds, and fresh mint
- Copper moscow mule mug
- Cocktail stirrer
Perfect for holiday parties, this delicious holiday cocktail is a must during the Christmas season. This fun twist on a classic moscow mule cocktail is sure to become a new favorite.
How To Make This Christmas Mule Recipe
- Muddle fresh mint and a lime wheel in the bottom of a copper mug
- Fill the copper mug to the top with ice
- Add vodka and cranberry juice
- Top with ginger beer and stir gently to combine
- Garnish as desired and enjoy your new favorite drink
Our Best Holiday Cocktails
If you're looking for a perfect cocktail to serve at your upcoming holiday celebrations we have tons of recipes of holiday drinks that would make a great option.
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!